Our Mission, Vision and Core Values
Church of the Lakes’ mission is to reach and teach the un-churched and the committed with a servant’s heart that Jesus Christ is Lord.Our ministries encourage, engage and equip the Body to serve others and spread the Word of Jesus Christ.
Church of the Lakes Will be a Church Where:
- Worship is authentic and God’s Word is clearly and accurately communicated
- God’s Word is taught with integrity and authority so that seekers find Christ and believers mature in Him
- The sense of community within our congregation is extended into the local community
- Believers are equipped to spread the Word of Jesus Christ
- All experience the love of Christ and feel welcome
- We seek God’s direction through prayer in the conception, planning, and execution of all ministries and activities of this church
- Worship & Prayer
- We acknowledge God’s supreme value and worth in our personal lives through authentic and accurate worship.
- We are a congregation that prays with and for one another. We desire to seek God’s direction in the conception, planning, and execution of all the ministries and activities of this church.
- Bible Knowledge
- At the center of all we do, we value communicating God’s Word to people.
- We strive to teach God’s Word with integrity and authority so that seekers find Christ and believers mature in Him.
- We value the sense of community within our congregation and desire that everyone get connected and work together to address the needs of others in our local community. We also desire that all enjoy worshiping and fellowshipping with one another.
- We value the Great Commission and desire to equip our members so they may understand they are integral in growing the Kingdom of God.
- We value the importance of reaching out to the un-churched. We desire to share the love of Christ and strive to ensure all we encounter feel welcome.