- About Us
- Get Connected
- Children »
- Youth »
- Adults »
- Sunday School
- Counseling »
- Health Ministry
- Service Opportunities
- Worship Arts
- Church Life
1. The Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God, the only infallible rule for faith and life.
2. There is one God, eternal and self-existing in three persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit), who are to be equally loved,
honored, and adored.
3. All mankind participated in Adam's fall from his original sinless state and is thus in bondage to sin, guilty both by
nature and practice, and totally helpless to achieve salvation from God's just wrath against sin.
4. The Sovereign God, for no other reason than His own unfathomable love and mercy, has chosen lost sinners from every
nation to be redeemed (saved) by the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit and the reconciling work of Jesus Christ.
We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, the second person of the Trinity, who, by virtue of His perfect
obedience and sacrificial death, has atoned for the sins of all those whom God will effectually call and has merited for
them the right to eternal life.
5. Lost sinners whom the Spirit regenerates will lovingly embrace the person and work of Jesus Christ as these truths are
declared to them in the proclamation of the Word of God and the good news of salvation which it contains. Having
embraced Christ and thus united to Him by faith, they are adopted into God's family as His sons and daughters who will,
by virtue of their regeneration and progressive sanctification, persevere in faith to the end.
6. Justification is by faith (or trust) in the person and work of Jesus Christ. Faith or trust is what connects and unites the
undeserving sinner to the saving work of Jesus Christ through which the sinner receives pardon for all sins (in virtue of
Christ's substitutionary sacrifice on the cross) and is credited with perfect obedience and righteousness (in virtue of
Christ's perfect obedience performed in the sinner's stead).
7. The goal of God's salvation in the life of the Christian is holiness, good works, and kingdom service for the glory of God
(motivated by love, gratitude, and appreciation for God's grace and salvation). We believe that every aspect of life
should be lived under the Lordship of Jesus Christ and for His glory.
8. Baptism is a sign of God's covenant and is properly administered to professing adults and their infant children, for both
parties are members of God's covenant community and should thus receive its designated sign. In the case of adult
professors baptism further serves as a sign and seal of regeneration.
9. At death the Christian's soul passes immediately into the presence of God, and the unbeliever's soul is eternally
separated from God unto condemnation and eternal torment. Their bodies rest in the grave until the general resurrection
at Christ's return.
10. Jesus Christ will return to earth, visibly and bodily, to judge all mankind, consummate history, and commence the eternal
11. The Good News of God's salvation provided in the person and work of Jesus Christ must be proclaimed to all the world
as a witness before Jesus Christ returns.